Sell Picasso With Us. We are interested in purchasing works by Pablo Picasso. Our buying process is simple and hassle free.
If you want to Sell Picasso, we are Immediate Buyers! We Buy and Sell Pablo Picasso Linocuts and Lithographs!
Our Transaction will be Insured, Private and Fully Guaranteed
1. Call or email Masterworks Fine Art.
2. Email us a photo of your Picasso.
3. Following our evaluation of your Picasso, we will contact you to review your work.
You want to Sell Picasso’s? We Buy and Sell Picasso Ceramics and Etchings.
Sell Picasso: Selling Guide
So, you want to sell your Picasso. What’s next?
- Email photos of your artwork to Masterworks Fine Art Gallery at email@example.com determine whether your piece is appropriate for our collection.
- Please be sure to take clear, non-blurry photos that capture the entirety of the work, so that our team can evaluate properly.
- A Masterworks Fine Art Gallery Curator will contact you as soon as possible to follow up on your inquiry and provide you with more details.
- If your artwork is appropriate for our gallery, we will provide you with a market report and an estimate of its value.
- Once an agreement is made, we will provide you with a Certificate of Insurance for the retail value of the artwork.
- Our Curator will arrange for art handlers to pick up and pack your artwork. You will be given tracking information so you can follow your artwork during its shipment to our gallery.
Masterworks Fine Art offers an easy, upfront and protected way to sell your Picasso artworks. Our gallery has been buying and selling works by Picasso, Warhol, Lichtenstein and other masters for decades. With Masterworks Fine Art, you speak directly and only to our owners, ensuring you always have direct and clear communication throughout the selling process.
Upon agreement, Masterworks Fine Arts pays you immediately in accordance with your preferred payment option: cash, wire transfer, or cashier’s check.
Your artwork will be fully insured under your name as the recipient for its full
A Masterworks Fine Art Gallery Curator will arrange a pickup time for a shipper to collect, pack, and ship your artwork. This process requires 1-2 days. The work will be shipped under our shipping account.
Transit time can be from 1-5 days, depending on the value of the work. You will
be given a shipping tracking number to monitor your artwork as it travels to our gallery.
Selling with MFA vs an Auction House
Unlike traditional auction houses, Masterworks Fine Art Gallery buys Picasso works immediately and frequently. You won’t have to wait months for the auction and eventual payment.
Our price will be the fair market value of your Picasso. And for your peace of mind, your transaction will be fully insured throughout the process.
Our services and evaluation are free. Give us a call today!
Our inventory of artists and their works changes frequently. If our gallery is interested in your artwork, we will conduct a thorough evaluation before moving forward. Should the piece be a good fit for us, we will offer you cash up front.
Our evaluation process may be delayed from time to time, as we participate in art fairs around the country or work with out-of-state collectors. Please understand that we do our best to process submissions in a timely manner. Do not hesitate to call us or send us another email referencing the initial date you submitted photos of your work.
Masterworks Fine Art is committed to educating you about your artwork and the selling process, so you feel confident in working with us. We prefer to purchase from private collections, and we offer our services free of charge.
This service is right for you if:
Masterworks Fine Art carries your artist in our inventory.
You personally own the work of art.
You have decided to sell the art and would like to learn more about it.
In order to partake of this service, you must meet submission processing requirements and provide all necessary information.
Please Note! Submissions that do not meet the stated requirements will not be reviewed.
<iframe width="689" height="388" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9ArolnC9xuA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>